Truck and Trailer Repairer (Mechanic) (Regina, SK)
compensation: $30 - $33 per hour employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Jas Truck & Trailer Repair Inc. located on 1902 E Redbear Avenue, Regina, SK S4N4N7, is currently looking for two Truck and Trailer Repairers (Mechanics). Candidates to have secondary school education and minimum of one year experience working as diesel mechanic. Pay will be $30 - $33 per hour depending on experience and skills. Over time will paid time and half. This is a full-time job position for 32 - 40 hours per week. We will also consider candidates who wish to work part-time for this position & person to be willing to work in any shift. Duties include the following:
- Determines vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests, identifying worn and damaged parts
- Keeps equipment available for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules, installing component and part upgrades, controlling corrosion; completing winterization procedures
- Verifies vehicle performance by conducting test drives, adjusting controls and systems
- Repairs and maintains diesel engines used to power machines, such as buses, trucks, electric generators, and construction machinery, using hand tools, precision measuring instruments, and machine tools
- Reconditions and replaces parts, such as pistons, bearings, gears, valves, and bushings, using engine lathes, boring machines, hand tools
- Weld and cut parts, using arc-welding and flame cutting equipment
Interested candidate can send their resumes by Email at show contact info
mail to 1902 E Redbear Avenue, Regina, SK S4N4N7.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers