Job Title: Cook
INFO Immigration is a Federally Incorporated Immigration and Recruitment services provider. We are licensed recruiter from the Government of Saskatchewan, Government of Alberta, Government of Nova Scotia and Government of Manitoba. We have been in the recruitment services for over 14 years. INFO Immigration assists qualified candidates and offer quality services to foreign workers regarding entire work permit and Permanent Residence application processing through Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).
INFO Immigration Centre for Application Inc. (IICA) is recruiting Cooks on behalf of a restaurant.
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
• Able to prepare and cook food within recommended time frames to meet customer expectations.
• Able to organize the assigned work area and efficiently put away orders.
• Follows the recipe according to restaurant’s specification.
• Supervise kitchen aid to ensure operational efficiency.
• Responsible to maintain cleanliness, sanitation at the assigned work area.
• Manage inventories of ingredients and supplies.
• Knowledgeable in using various type of kitchen equipment like baking ovens, stoves, grills, microwaves and fryers.
• Capable to work in a fast paced environment.
• Train other kitchen helpers and staff.
• Several years of Cook experience
• Ability to communicate in English
• Able to work under pressure
How to apply:
Please e-mail your resume at show contact info
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Number of Positions: 2
Job Type: Full-time
Job Length: Permanent
Education: Grade 12
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers